[HECnet] Hecnet Peering

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Fri Jan 2 08:49:59 PST 2015

On 2015-01-02 17:42, Steve Davidson wrote:
Tim,

What are the hardware/software requirements for these tunnels?

Cisco routers with the DECnet routing software installed.

	Johnny

-Steve
Hollis, NH (US)

On Jan 2, 2015, at 11:34, Tim Sneddon <tim at sneddon.id.au

On Fri, Jan 2, 2015 at 10:25 PM, Peter Lothberg <roll at stupi.se
<mailto:roll at stupi.se>> wrote:

      > Think that the config below wouldn=E2=80=99t work s the decent
      node-type =
      > is routing-iv which is a L1 router?

      My fault. If you talk to dimma in area 59 it should say;

      decnet node-type area

Hi Peter,

I would love to get tunnels up and running to your part of the world.
We did talk about it about 6 months back, but nothing ever came of
it.   Are you still interested?   My endpoint is 120.146.225.243.

Regards, Tim.