[HECnet] Assigned areas and unassigned areas

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Sun Jun 14 18:44:09 PDT 2015

On Sun, 14 Jun 2015, Dave McGuire wrote:

> On 06/14/2015 09:29 PM, Ian McLaughlin wrote:
>> This is remarkably impressive for a dead protocol on dead computers :)
>
>  Dead?  Mine run great.

My 4000/60 is a bit sick. :(

11/23+ works fine when it's on, though!

>  I just resurrected my PDP-11/05 today.  11/55 last week.

Which reminds me - if you haven't ordered all the components you needed +
grouped in my VT420 parts, can you drop in some safety caps,
uncommon-value filter caps (i have a cap kit here that should
have standard values), lower-cost transistors, and thermistors for a
VAXstation 4000/60?

Mine is still doing the "seems a voltage rail is dropping out" thing.

Alternatively...I can probe and wire up an ATX supply...;)

--
Cory Smelosky
http://gewt.net Personal stuff