[HECnet] RP07s to a good home...

Pontus Pihlgren pontus at Update.UU.SE
Mon May 4 10:54:44 PDT 2015

On Mon, May 04, 2015 at 07:07:07PM +0200, Johnny Billquist wrote:
> It just came to my attention that a pair of RP07 drives in the north
> of Sweden needs a new home. One functional, the other in unknown
> state.
> If anyone is near (unlikely) or interested in a long drive (very
> long), let me know.
>
> Messages have been passed to several parties, so if several are
> interested, we'll sort things out at that point.
>
> 	Johnny

I've been working out a deal with Ragge and several others for a
few weeks now after announcing on CC-tech.

I and Ragge strongly prefer that you go through me.

The RP07 are still unclaimed and so is a lot more. Let me know
if you are seriously interested and I'll fill you in and include
you in future talks.

/P