[HECnet] RP07s to a good home...

Pontus pontus at Update.UU.SE
Mon May 4 13:05:48 PDT 2015

On 05/04/2015 07:54 PM, Pontus Pihlgren wrote:
> I've been working out a deal with Ragge and several others for a
> few weeks now after announcing on CC-tech.
>
> I and Ragge strongly prefer that you go through me.
>
> The RP07 are still unclaimed and so is a lot more. Let me know
> if you are seriously interested and I'll fill you in and include
> you in future talks.
>
> /P

Hi

I realize now that I might have worded the above a bit strong. You are
welcome to spread this as much as you want. But it will probably benefit
all if I'm in the loop.

Anyway, now that I have a proper keyboard (not just my phones onscreen
one) I can give you some more details. It's the computer club in Luleå
that is cleaning out old "junk". Here are some pictures:

http://brain.brokenbrain.se/skrot_dh1/

Take a break and look at them now.

Now that you are back, here is what is shown, more or less.

Spoken for:

  * DECsystem 5500
  * Nord-10 crates
  * ND-100 cards
  * HAWK-disks
  * Terminalen for Nord-10
  * 10-20 1/2" band
  * A bunch of cabling, docs and 5 1/4" floppies with software for Nord computers.
  * DEC 8400
  * DEC PRO380
  * RA72
  * Unibus och BiBus-kort and some XMI.
  * RX01 -floppies
  * 4000/500
  * 4000/90 (memory removed)
  * infoserver 100
  * 2 * R215F
  * RX01/02-floppies
  * 11/750 without PSU

Probably spoken for (we are working out the shipping details):

  * DEC 8400
  * MicroVAX 8354
  * TU81 /w RA82

Not spoken for:

  * 4000/60
  * 1/2" tapes (lot of them)
  * Two RA90's
  * MV3900 /w RA82 and RL02 on top.
  * VAXstation 3100
  * VAXserver 3100
  * Two Vaxstation 3100/76
  * HSC90
  * Two RP07, one spare part.
  * MikroVAX 3800
  * MicroVAX only marked 640QR?
  * Lots of CI and SDI cabling.
  * 4000/300 (looked empty unfortunately)

Before you ask the brief case with test equipment on picture
20150407_100342.jpg is an alignment tool for an RP06 and Ragge will keep it.

Regarding shipping, there are two cars going from Luleå to Uppsala that
can bring a moderate amount of gear.

I'll answer any questions you might have as best I can.

Regards,
Pontus.