[HECnet] Recommendation on replacement Dallas DS1287A

Ian McLaughlin ian at platinum.net
Sun Nov 29 11:59:18 PST 2015

I have hacked my Dallas chips to install a coin cell holder glued to the top, allowing me to replace the battery at will. There are sites online showing you how to find the internal contacts. Don't be afraid. The worst thing you can do is ruin the Dallas chip that is dead anyway. Once you've done one, they get easier.

Ian

Sent from my iPhone