[HECnet] New IP for LEGATO

Fred fcoffey at misernet.net
Fri Oct 2 05:14:00 PDT 2015

On Thu, 1 Oct 2015, Robert Armstrong wrote:

>   For those with Multinet links to LEGATO, it now has a new IP ?
> 75.54.216.98.   However as always you don?t need to remember the IP; you can
> just do an nslookup on decnet.jfcl.com and that?ll be the right answer.

I am going to file this message just in case the link falls over, however
- the relevant line from decnet-circuits.com shows the old IP with the
undocumented use tcp trick still enabled.

multinet set/decnet/remote=64.142.52.93 /device=tcpc0:/connect/tcp=listen

However, ncp says the circuit is up:

TCP-2-0           on                                2.1 (LEGATO)

I've made NO changes and just saw Bob's message this morning.

There's no chance it could be lying, could it?

Fred