[HECnet] New mail route rneded

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Fri Oct 2 16:08:05 PDT 2015

On 2015-10-02 21:43, Sampsa Laine wrote:
> I don't care  about the outbound server, but would like access to the decnet.org account.

decnet.org is a domain name, and you are using a mail gateway which
happens to handle that domain name. Exactly where that mail gateway is
running might be yet another machine. I think we can safely assume it is
Legato who is currently dealing with those mails...
You do not have an account there, nor would you need one... :-)

That said, if Legato is down for a day or three, it's hardly the end of
the world. I'm thinking about writing a gateway for RSX, but it will
probably still be a couple of months before I have something running.
(I'm always short on time for fun projects. Anyone know how I could get
paid for doing this? :-) )

	Johnny