[HECnet] New mail route rneded

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Fri Oct 2 16:11:33 PDT 2015

On 2015-10-02 22:20, Sampsa Laine wrote:
> Sorry about the typos:
>
> 1. I'd like to keep the *.decet.org domain

What do you mean "keep"? You don't have it today. You are merely using it.

Are you simply saying that you would like to be able to continue getting
mails addressed to sampsa at shimpy.decnet.org?
I'm sure the people who are providing this service don't mind trying to
keep it running on a best effort basis. But I hope noone is actually
making themself totally dependent on HECnet. There are no guarantees
anywhere...

> 2. For outbouns, I'm happy to use the current setup ie. addres: LEGATO:smtp%"foo.bar"

Inbound and outbound traffic is running through the same machine, I think.
Not that it has to, but anyway...

	Johnny