[HECnet] HECnet .HLP library for OpenVMS

Mark Benson md.benson at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 01:44:29 PDT 2015

My only other thought is maybe a DEC-based database like DATATRIEVE
might have a TCP/IP connection I might be able to poke with a modern
language to extract data from? I am not sure though. I only work in a
very narrow field myself with modern systems so I'm not an expert, I
just like the idea of attacking this, but I might be overthinking it a
bit ;)

--

Mark Benson