[HECnet] HECnet .HLP library for OpenVMS

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Wed Sep 9 11:27:24 PDT 2015

I think as we're effectively just marking text with headings and such, we invent a very lightweight markup such as I suggested earlier.

I'll convert one of my HLP files into that format by hand and you guys can have a look, sound like an idea?

Then I'll write a bunch of converters to output Wiki markup, JSOM, YAML - whatever...

Sampsa