[HECnet] Compiling BASIC and FORTRAN 77 on RSX-11M Plus 4.6

Mark Matlock mark at matlockfamily.com
Thu Sep 17 18:47:39 PDT 2015

Mark,
   You can find the F77 V5.4 compiler in [246,246] on the RSX11M+ V4.6 baseline disk image distribution. You may also want to install DECnet which is in [137,10] on the same disk image.

There is a very good set of instructions for several programming language installations that use the tape images that Johnny mentioned found at:

http://pdp2011.sytse.net/wordpress/pdp-11/sessions/rsx-11m-plus/

   Good Luck!

Mark Matlock