[HECnet] Multinet SMTP mail delivery via gmail

Mark Wickens mark at wickensonline.co.uk
Sun Apr 3 14:04:25 PDT 2016

Hi Fred... well I guess I'm going in the right direction - setting postfix.

Thanks for the info - I have several OpenVMS servers running (some
clustered, some not) and it would be useful to use box or cluster names to
direct emails as suggested.

Sergey: when the hosts are available I'll let the list know - you'll then
be able to sign up yourself using Stephen Hoffman's NEWUSER application.

Regards, Mark.