[HECnet] Error when copying node names

Mark Wickens mark at wickensonline.co.uk
Tue Aug 30 02:01:32 PDT 2016

I booted the non-emulated ORAC today, which hasn't been running for a
while, so decided to update the node database from the 'master' on MIM.

I got an interesting error when doing so:

RAC$$ mcr ncp
NCP>copy known nodes from mim to both
%NCP-W-INVPVA, Invalid parameter value , Address

NODE  6.52   NAME JALAD

%NCP-W-INVPVA, Invalid parameter value , Address
Remote node =   6.52 (PIVAX2)

NODE  6.52   NAME JALAD

~
~