[HECnet] dec repeater 90ts

Mark Wickens mark at wickensonline.co.uk
Sun Dec 4 01:59:47 PST 2016

I have this for the DECserver 90T and 90M:

    Pinouts for H7082 power supply

                    Pin                  Output
                 -------------------------------------
                     1                   +5  Volts
                     2                   Return
                     3                   +5  Volts
                     4                   Return
                     5                   +5  Volts
                     6                   N/C
                     7                   Return
                    Shield               Tied to chassis ground
                 -------------------------------------

                                5  6  7
                                o  o  o
                             3 o  [x]  o 4
                                 o   o
                                 1   2

                              NOT TO SCALE
        Connector  physical  pinout looking into connector on end of DC
        cable.

The backplane can also supply 12 volts for some equipment, but the 90T
and 90M don't need it. I've always used a 2 amp 5 volt supply.

M.