[HECnet] DECNET for RT-11?

John Wilson wilson at dbit.com
Mon Feb 22 08:03:10 PST 2016

From: Sampsa Laine <sampsa at mac.com>
>Does anyone know where one could acquire DECNET for RT-11?

A list member has it, or has said so in the past anyway, but at
this point I'm thinking maybe they don't want to give it out?
I've always wanted to try it too.  My understanding is that it's
from pre-Ethernet days so it requires a DMR-11 or DMC-11 (or
emulation thereof).

Re TCP/IP for RT-11 -- what's wrong with Alan Baldwin's package?
I haven't gone to shop-pdp.kent.edu in eons and don't know if it's
still around (the domain name still exists but at least right now
I can ping it but not connect any other way), but I was very
impressed with it.

John Wilson
D Bit