[HECnet] DECNET for RT-11?

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Mon Feb 22 08:37:44 PST 2016

On 2016-02-22 17:03, John Wilson wrote:
> Re TCP/IP for RT-11 -- what's wrong with Alan Baldwin's package?
> I haven't gone to shop-pdp.kent.edu in eons and don't know if it's
> still around (the domain name still exists but at least right now
> I can ping it but not connect any other way), but I was very
> impressed with it.

I talked with Alan a few years ago. His package looks very impressive,
and definitely works.
shop-pdp.kent.edu is not running anymore. I think it was some security
silliness at the University, so he moved it to an emulated machine
located outside of the University: shop-pdp.net

Anyone running RT-11 or TSX should really grab his software.