[HECnet] Circuit costs (again!)

Robert Armstrong bob at jfcl.com
Mon Jan 25 10:56:12 PST 2016

> The host running the bridge is not, in my view, any different than any router,

  Yeah, but my router is in the garage and I can configure it as I need.  Psilo is a router that I have no influence over PLUS it's on the other side of the planet.  Those are not the same in my mind.

  But to be fair, I don't even use the bridge and now that you have TCP/IP tunneling for RSX I can't imagine that I'd ever need to.  So as the saying goes, "I don't have a horse in this race."  I drop all my requirements.

Bob