[HECnet] Sun LSA 800 compatible with DEC 3000

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Wed Jul 6 05:34:15 PDT 2016

On 07/06/2016 03:17 AM, Mark Wickens wrote:
> I was quite surprised to find that 3W3 connectors are still readily
> available and cheap so you could make your own cable up.

  They're standard connectors; there's no real reason to expect that
they'd somehow disappear from the market.  They're just a bit less
common than, say, DB25s, and not really used at all in the consumer
world, but they're all over industrial and military equipment.  (not
just the DA3W3s, but also the other D-shell connectors with combinations
of coaxial contacts and ordinary pins)