[HECnet] New system online

Lex van Roon r3boot at r3blog.nl
Thu Jul 7 12:32:58 PDT 2016

I was wondering about this myself as well, how do you actually find
interesting things on HECnet without actively probing anything? The
INFO.TXT does seem to be a good thing for this, and by looking at it, I
need to start getting things into order :)

gr, Lex

--
LRO-RIPE | 570DE0BE | 9BF5 922E AF87 8584 E9CA C3AD C508 39A9 570D E0BE