[HECnet] HECnet mail gateway...

Mark Abene phiber at phiber.com
Thu Apr 13 23:37:25 PDT 2017

It does indeed work to my VAX/VMS system, sending to "enkidu::phiber"@
mim.update.uu.se from gmail.
Something odd with my TOPS-20 mail setup on GLGMSH, it assumes ALL mail is
Internet mail, and doesn't seem to know what to do with a DECnet style mail
address. That's a separate issue, not related to your mail gateway.

By the way, if I try to run MAIL on MIM at the moment, it gives me an error:
$ mail
Sorry, no mail reader yet.

It used to work just fine...

Regards