[HECnet] Ultrix httpd

Tony Blews tonyblews at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 12:13:01 PDT 2017

Oh I remember spending about a week trying to set up 40+ assorted
VAXstations DECstations and MicroVAXen with Spinner/Roxen. I should have
just induced a nightmare from my tech support days (1990-1996) to remember
it.

I don't really need a webserver running on it, I was just after a quick
generic way to see if a machine is up and running ok. Its for the front
panel lights on my rack/image on another website. I had one years ago to
give me a nice array of lights to reflect the status of all the servers and
lab manchines that I had control of.
I have a horrible feeling that I was using shell scripts and ping though.

Tony.