[HECnet] TK70 problem

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Thu Aug 17 14:23:38 PDT 2017

I accidentally managed to disconnect and connect the power connector to
a TK70 while powered on. Now it seems like the TQK70 no longer wants to
talk to the TK70.

Does anyone recognize this, and have any suggestions on fixing it?

The CPU can talk to the TQK70, and it seems to also be functioning
correctly.

However, the TK70 itself seems to be running through self-tests, and
then blinks all LEDs indicating that something is wrong.

I've tried looking at the board, but cannot see anything burned, and I
cannot see any fuses either...