[HECnet] DECnet-Linux/Ubuntu 17 64-bit

Tony Blews tonyblews at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 11:05:09 PDT 2017

Hi,

I'm being told elsewhere that its unsupported since about 13.04. Which
explains how I had it working before. I'm going to spin up a 13.04
installation and try that.

In the meantime, on 16.04 I'm getting

tony at servalan:~$ dnlogin 1.251
Cannot connect to 1.251: Rejected by object
tony at servalan:~$ dnlogin master
Cannot connect to master: Rejected by object

and not showing up on the node list anyway