[HECnet] Intro and New User Questions

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Thu Dec 21 05:23:08 PST 2017

DECnet works fine with only serial communication. Including remote booting.

And RSX-11S did not need much hardware resources, so I could easily see that working on a Minc or an 11/03.

  Johnny

Mark Abene <phiber at phiber.com> skrev: (21 december 2017 07:45:02 CET)

--
Skickat från min Android-enhet med K-9 Mail. Ursäkta min fåordighet.