[HECnet] Intro and New User Questions

Zane Healy healyzh at avanthar.com
Thu Dec 21 08:09:58 PST 2017

I didn’t realize the PDT-11/150 was considered a MiniMINC, as I thought it was targeted at business environments.  I have one, but no software for it, and it needs, at a minimum, a new power switch, as the one it has is broken off.  I had a MINC-11 years ago, and sadly promptly traded it to Jim Willing for an external RX02 pair of drives.

Zane