[HECnet] Intro and New User Questions

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Thu Dec 21 10:14:30 PST 2017

> On Dec 21, 2017, at 10:06, Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:
>
>  The notion of a DECnet-connected, PDP-11-based remote data acquisition
> system is something that I find quite...well, honestly...arousing.

I find this similarly kinky. I'd love to have some data acquisition capability in my future PDP-11/44 restoration project. One of Unibus boards I have in my stack claims to be an an IEC bus adapter, i.e. early GPIB. Hmm, for that matter, I wonder if my VAX-11/730 might grow a Unibus expansion cage and some data acquisition hardware?

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x at nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net/