[HECnet] DECmate II and OS/278...

Tim Sneddon tim at sneddon.id.au
Sat Jul 8 06:53:46 PDT 2017

On 8/07/2017 6:15 AM, Johnny Billquist wrote:
> You're probably closer than me anyway, Lee.
>
> Johnny
>

> Lee Gleason <lee.gleason at comcast.net> skrev: (7 juli 2017 21:43:24 CEST)
> >
> >        I've got some rx50s still in use. If Johnny can't do this for you I can
> >     have a shot at it..

Thanks, guys.  That is much appreciated.  Shipping is cheaper from
Australia to the US, so if you're good Lee, I'd like to go with you.

I've got a bunch of diskettes that I can ship to you.  The images are
all online here:

     https://goo.gl/BavuT6

I'm guessing that they are in Teledisk format (some sort of disk archive
tool that I am unfamiliar with).  Hopefully that is something that you
are able to work with.  Otherwise I might need to write something to
reformat them appropriately.

I'm not after all of them, so I'll send you a list of the ones I'm in
need of.

I really appreciate any and all help with this.

Regards, Tim.