[HECnet] My RSTS/E system...

Mark Abene phiber at phiber.com
Sun Aug 12 22:45:54 PDT 2018

This is what I saw on my end:

Event type 34.0, Object spawned
Occurred 29-Jul-31 13:19:43.4 on node 61.151 (MARDUK)
Source node = 1.13 (MIM)
Source process = 0 0 0 BILLQUIST
Destination process = 19
User = 61,1
Password = ...

Event type 34.0, Object spawned
Occurred 29-Jul-31 13:22:33.4 on node 61.151 (MARDUK)
Source node = 1.13 (MIM)
Source process = 0 0 0 BILLQUIST
Destination process = 17
User = 61,1
Password = ...

Event type 34.1, Object spawn failure
Occurred 29-Jul-31 17:10:42.9 on node 61.151 (MARDUK)
Reason: Unknown Object identification
Source node = 1.13 (MIM)
Source process = 0 NCT
Destination process = 42

Event type 34.0, Object spawned
Occurred 29-Jul-31 17:10:43.8 on node 61.151 (MARDUK)
Source node = 1.13 (MIM)
Source process = 0 0 0 BILLQUIST
Destination process = 23
User = 1,2
Password = ...

Incidentally there is no PPN of 61,1 on my system (RSTS/E V9.6).

-Mark