[HECnet] Public Services over DECnet

Timothy Stark fsword007 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 06:46:43 PST 2018

Yes I am interested in that.  Let me know when done. Also you can send
scanned docs to bitsavers.

I put each package funetnje and hujinje into git together and uploaded it
into my github account.

For decent for Linux, I converted CVS repo into git repo and uploaded it
into my github too. So you can now apply fixes to that repo.

If you find JNet 2.x software, please let me know.  There is programming
guide doc in JNet package through 3.2. It was removed on 3.3 or above.  No
they are not in funet and can’t find them through google so far.

Does anyone have JNet for Alpha? I have only JNet 3.5 to 3.7 for VAX.

Tim