[HECnet] [offline] a future visit to your museum

Supratim Sanyal supratim at riseup.net
Thu Jan 25 16:27:30 PST 2018

Hi Dave,

Obviously, living in Germantown, MD, I am rearing to drive up - but am
trying to get my ex-boss here too - he lives in Singapore but visits his
daughter in Princeton.

I worked for Digital in my home country of India and traveled around
South Asia fixing various industrial process control type installations
over 1994 - 1996. QCOCAL - my SIMH node on HECnet, was a real node on
Easynet in Calcutta. Used to be in the "SI" (systems integration) group.
My boss had been there much longer. I bailed just before Bob Palmer sold
it to Compaq and went to work in Tokyo.

Will pester you for an appointment some day. I am sure you have
fascinating stories to tell, going back to phone hacking.

Thanks for what you are doing!

Supratim