[HECnet] Thrashing about...

Hans Vlems hvlems at zonnet.nl
Mon Jul 16 10:03:11 PDT 2018

Paul
I used it on a pdp 11/40 running RT11 v5, the SJ monitor probably.
The reason I was interested was that the university ran a B7700 at the time.
Burroughs Algol is a superset of algol60 of course. It is still around on Unisys MCP systems.

I still have a DECtape labeled ALGOL. No idea what’s on it though
Hans

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone