[HECnet] KLH10 not idling host CPU

Mark Abene phiber at phiber.com
Sun Mar 4 21:39:19 PST 2018

Yes, it's supported by MRC's panda version of the monitor, which I've been
using for many years.

But this is specifically an interaction between linux and KLH10, since
idling fails to work before the OS is even booted. At least, the cpu goes
to 100% while still sitting at the BOOT prompt, so the OS monitor isn't yet
relevant at this point.