[HECnet] RSX software...

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Wed May 2 13:47:51 PDT 2018

Someone asked a while ago about DECUS software for RSX.

I've now set things up on Mim.
So pretty much all DECUS software can be found at MIM::DECUS:

While I was at it I also decided that I might as well make some of the
DEC software available as well to people on HECnet. So, there is also
MIM::KITS:, which have various layered products I have tape images for.

I would actually suggest people fetch things through TCP/IP and not
DECnet when possible, since TCP/IP is both more efficient, and also
preserves meta information better on transferred files.
(But both ways will work.)

So, have fun installing all kind of stuff. Also, for most things I also
have manuals at http://mim.update.uu.se/manuals
I have some more manuals that I have not scanned yet, and I know that
some of the manuals in there are not really well scanned, and might lack
a page or two. Let me know if you have any issues, and I'll try to help.