[HECnet] Multinet connection in UK

supratim sanyal supratim at riseup.net
Sun Nov 4 05:59:41 PST 2018

Hi Douglas,

Great, I will mark port 60004 as allocated to you.

One reason for TCP is it does not require Johnny to go change the IP address on his end every time a residential ISP IP address changes.

Does “MCR NCP COPY KNOWN NODES FROM MIM TO BOTH” not work to copy over node db from MIM?

I also run a neat command file by Steve Davidson that I found somewhere (maybe on MIM or STRGTE) which I am attaching – it runs on SYS$BATCH and updates local node db automatically. The .XCOMX extension should be .COM, psilobyte rejects .COM file attachments.

Best,
Supratim

Sent from Mail for Windows 10