[HECnet] HECnet GRE Tunnels...

Tim Sneddon tim at sneddon.id.au
Fri Nov 16 08:56:58 PST 2018

On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 10:30 PM Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:

>   The GRE tunnel system is in use here at the LSSM, area 61.  I just
> updated your endpoint address in my router.  I've not seen any updates
> from Brian that changed your tunnel endpoint address.
>
>   I can ping 42.1023, but not 22.1023.  Most of my routes go through
> 42.1022.

I noticed that I lost my tunnel to you again.  I'm trying to debug a few
things in my setup here and so was wondering if you had powered off your
router, maybe done a reboot without a "write mem"?  Typically I would just
leave it until it came back up, but getting GRE to reliably pass through
this ASA is a pain :-)

Regards, Tim.