[HECnet] hecnet partially unreachable

Keith Halewood Keith.Halewood at pitbulluk.org
Mon Oct 1 02:10:22 PDT 2018

I’m quite happy to act as some sort of additional bridge. I have symmetric DSL running around 80Mbits and systems that remain on.

Keith

On 1 Oct 2018, at 08:18, Johnny Billquist <bqt at softjar.se<mailto:bqt at softjar.se>> wrote:

The machine running the bridge have had problems the last few days, so anything through that is probably unreachable at the moment.

Johnny

Mark Abene <phiber at phiber.com<mailto:phiber at phiber.com>> skrev: (1 oktober 2018 06:51:01 CEST)
I'm in area 61, and I can get to my area and MIM, but everything else seems unreachable both Saturday and Sunday. Anyone else notice anything weird?

Thanks,
-Mark

--
Skickat från min Android-enhet med K-9 Mail. Ursäkta min fåordighet.