[HECnet] hecnet partially unreachable

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Mon Oct 1 06:01:32 PDT 2018

The bridge don't implement stp so you would create a horrible traffic storm if you had a "back up bridge".

Sorry, but this is just a limitation of the bridge software. There are reasons I recommend other solutions to the bridge.

  Johnny

Keith Halewood <Keith.Halewood at pitbulluk.org> skrev: (1 oktober 2018 11:10:22 CEST)

--
Skickat från min Android-enhet med K-9 Mail. Ursäkta min fåordighet.