[HECnet] Thursby TSSnet (was: Re: Sunlink DNA)

Jeffrey H. Johnson jhj at trnsz.com
Wed Sep 19 12:09:39 PDT 2018

Update with some good news.

I've been in touch with a chain of people at TSS, who have been quite responsive and very helpful, and have now finally reached the management level, who said they will try to respond back, hopefully before next week.

Best case scenario is we might have AIX/SunOS/Solaris/Amiga DECnet soon, worst case is nothing comes of it, or they agree but don't have the software available any longer.

I'll wait patiently and see what happens.

--
Jeffrey H. Johnson
jhj at trnsz.com
https://ban.ai/multics