[HECnet] Thursby TSSnet (was: Re: Sunlink DNA)

Jeffrey H. Johnson jhj at trnsz.com
Mon Sep 24 16:56:43 PDT 2018

> On Sep 19, 2018, at 3:09 PM, Jeffrey H. Johnson <jhj at trnsz.com> wrote:
>
> Update with some good news.
>
> I've been in touch with a chain of people at TSS, who have been quite responsive and very helpful, and have now finally reached the management level, who said they will try to respond back, hopefully before next week.
>
> [snip]

Another update:

Not so good news.  I received a response from TSS, who advised that they were willing to help but "were not able to find a backup of the source code" for the TSSnet product, so they are not able to release it.

I reached out to Oracle, and they never responded to my inquiries regarding SunLink/DNA - unsurprisingly.

Perhaps Tim Sneddon might be willing to try contacting the people he previously reached out to at Ki Research again.

--
Jeffrey H. Johnson
jhj at trnsz.com
https://ban.ai/multics