[HECnet] PSTHRU object 123

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Wed Apr 3 07:08:00 PDT 2019

I think this was mentioned before. I suspect I have an RSX version with sources, but there might be an issue with sharing them.

However, I could certainly answer questions...

  Johnny

Paul Koning <paulkoning at comcast.net> skrev: (3 april 2019 15:29:41 CEST)

--
Skickat från min Android-enhet med K-9 Mail. Ursäkta min fåordighet.