[HECnet] Minimal Requirements

Rob Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Thu Apr 4 00:27:38 PDT 2019

I use dynamic IP and for the most part it works with the bridge because my
IP doesn't actually change all that often. When it does I ask Johnny to
restart the bridge and it all works again. I actually built some code in my
user mode decnet router to periodically check IP addresses without blocking
and I reckon it would be quite easy to update the bridge to use the same
code.

Regards

Rob