[HECnet] portable / user mode DECnet router?

Supratim Sanyal supratim at riseup.net
Thu Apr 4 07:37:57 PDT 2019

On 4/4/2019 03:27, Rob Jarratt wrote:
> I actually built some code in my
> user mode decnet router to periodically check IP addresses without blocking
> and I reckon it would be quite easy to update the bridge to use the same
> code.
>
> Regards
>
> Rob

Rob,

I looked around the internet for information about your user mode DECnet
router and saw a few posts and a mention at the 2012 retrochallenge website.

Does it compile on Linux? Is it open-source / can it be shared (i.e. can
one have a copy to experiment)?

Thanks
Supratim

--
Sent via Thunderbird for Windows 10 on Lenovo Legion Y720