[HECnet] One more for the Cisco GRE mesh: Seeking Tunnel End-Points

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Wed Apr 10 07:36:07 PDT 2019

Ok, here's what I need from you.
You need to allow SNMP into the Cisco but you can limit that to only be
allowed from myst.platinum.net (199.166.5.172)
I need:
You IP: (which you already provided)Is IP static:hostname: (only really
matters with dynamic IP)Source Interface: (this is the interface on the
Cisco that the GRE tunnel(s) are on)Writable SNMP Community name:
-brian