[HECnet] One more for the Cisco GRE mesh: Seeking Tunnel End-Points

Supratim Sanyal supratim at riseup.net
Wed Apr 10 08:56:23 PDT 2019

Here you go Brian.

Your IP: (which you already provided) : 45.62.248.66
Is IP static: YES
Hostname: (only really matters with dynamic IP): N/A
Source Interface: f0/1 (FastEthernet0/1)
Writable SNMP Community name: foobar

For reference, here is the currently running Tunnel12 to Tim's A12RTR:

Tunnel12 is up, line protocol is up
   Hardware is Tunnel
90T2 IOS V10.3 Perth, Western Australia
   MTU 1514 bytes, BW 9 Kbit, DLY 500000 usec,
      reliability 255/255, txload 1/255, rxload 1/255
   Encapsulation TUNNEL, loopback not set
   Keepalive not set
   Tunnel source 10.42.2.204 (FastEthernet0/1), destination [redacted]
   Tunnel protocol/transport GRE/IP, key disabled, sequencing disabled
   Tunnel TTL 255
   Checksumming of packets disabled,  fast tunneling enabled
   Path MTU Discovery, ager 10 mins, min MTU 92, MTU 0, expires never
   Input queue: 0/75/0/0 (size/max/drops/flushes); Total output drops: 0
   Queueing strategy: fifo
   Output queue: 0/0 (size/max)
      464 packets input, 35549 bytes, 0 no buffer
      0 input errors, 0 CRC, 0 frame, 0 overrun, 0 ignored, 0 abort
      275 packets output, 24288 bytes, 0 underruns

Tunnel12 is up, line protocol is up, encapsulation is TUNNEL
   Interface cost is 1, priority is 64, DECnet network: 0
   Sending HELLOs every 30 seconds, routing updates 40 seconds
   PhaseIV VAX cluster hold time is 300 seconds
   Smallest router blocksize seen is 1498 bytes
   Routing input list is not set, output list is not set
   Access list is not set
   DECnet fast switching is enabled
   Number of L1 router adjacencies is : 0
   Number of L2 router adjacencies is : 1
   Number of non-PhaseIV+ router adjacencies is : 0
   Number of PhaseIV+ router adjacencies is : 1

--
Sent from a Compaq CQ61 running Linux Mint Tessa
-