[HECnet] DAP

Thomas DeBellis tommytimesharing at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 14:00:41 PST 2019

I would be surprised if there needed to be any updates to DAP to support
Phase V as Phase V doesn't change the programming API in a significant
enough way (if at all) as to require corresponding changes to DAP.

As long as it can make a connection and check connection status, Etc.,
it seems happy enough.   It doesn't talk to the management layer at all,
as far as I can tell.

There is some Phase II era code, which was put in to allow a kind of
"poor man's" routing.  Now I would guess that it would only be useful
for a non-adjacent node to talk to a DN200.