[HECnet] DAP

Paul Koning paulkoning at comcast.net
Mon Dec 9 13:50:25 PST 2019

> On Dec 9, 2019, at 4:38 PM, Thomas DeBellis <tommytimesharing at gmail.com> wrote:

> 	• What is the last version of DAP (any platform) for which a specification exists?

It appears to be 5.6.0.  That's a Phase III era spec, but it is also listed as current in the Phase IV General Description.  And the Phase V General Description mentions DAP but doesn't give a version number.  The Phase V Routing spec has in the preface a list of the Phase V specs with their order numbers; DAP is not mentioned there.  So it looks like it wasn't touched, which seems plausible.  I don't remember any discussion about it when Phase V was being developed.

	paul