[HECnet] Tops-20 ANONYMOUS FAL Preliminary Testing Results/DAP Query

Thomas DeBellis tommytimesharing at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 17:58:04 PST 2019

 1. The client that does the ls is gnuemacs ange-ftp mode; which was
    quite shocking.
 2. Trivial Virtual File System (TVFS) is the RFC that specifies a
    common syntax, essentially codifying Unix syntax.  That's
    unfortunate because when you blow away most of the punctuation, you
    limit your search abilities.

"fun"?  Dear me...  Actually, what really drove me crazy was TENEX paged
file structures; I was months getting that right.