[HECnet] Tops-20 ANONYMOUS FAL Preliminary Testing Results/DAP Query

Thomas DeBellis tommytimesharing at gmail.com
Wed Dec 25 14:44:28 PST 2019

What language did you implement in?  I've got a number of sources in
BLISS, some of which don't appear to have originated on the 36 bit
platform; perhaps some version of DAP for FTS.

How did it work between you RSX folks and the people doing whatever was
in the DN20's?  The 20 host got up to being a Phase IV router, but I
don't believe the DN20's went past Phase III.