[HECnet] Simplest PDP-11

Frank Wortner frank at wortner.com
Sun Feb 3 14:14:07 PST 2019

If you want to see what will actually run on somewhat limited hardware,
then Paul Nankervis's PDP11/45 emulator
<https://skn.noip.me/pdp11/pdp11-45.html>has a nice collection of operating
systems running on a 256K system.  2.9 BSD boots and runs from an simulated
RL02.  (2.11 BSD needs an 11/70 or better.)  This should at least show what
is possible.

--
"Jazz music stimulates the minds and uplifts the souls of those who play it
was well as of those who listen to immerse themselves in it. As the mind is