[HECnet] Windows 10 DECnet?

Hans Vlems hvlems at zonnet.nl
Mon Jul 15 13:28:52 PDT 2019

The most recent kit I have is a Pathworks CD version 7.4 (7.4a?). IIRC that worked on Windows XP. The vt320 emulator runs on Windows 8.1, over tcp/ip that is.

DECnet on Windows is an orphan, and is not doing well :-(
LAT is owned by Meridian, according to what my Tru64 systems tell me. I have never contacted them for a license though, because if you’ve got to ask for the price, for sure you can’t afford it.

It would be nice to have DECnet on Windows 10, and great to have LAT !

Hans